Tabata boxing: Are you ready to sweat? Shred unwanted fat and calories with this amped up workout! A high intense, metabolism stoking routine that combines the Tabata protocol along with the superior cardio benefits of boxing. This four (4) set workout consists of 8 rounds of dills per set. Each round consists of a uniquely challenging exercise, each performed at maximum effort for 20 seconds with 10 seconds of recovery in between. Fight your way through each round and get the sculpted arms, shoulders, legs, and core that you've always wanted! The skillful variety and driving speed of this workout will have you hooked, while improving your strength, aerobic fitness, recovery time, and speed.
Boxing circuit: Give fat a one two punch in this hardcore full body circuit that will challenge even the toughest athlete. Eight one minute stations are involved with eight dynamic movements, pushing every muscle group to the max. As you lose flab, you will unveil muscle as you work legs, arms, shoulders, core, and abs. Circuit is repeated 3 times with ten seconds of recovery between stations. Strength, power, coordination, and endurance will improve drastically with this high intense workout. Do you have what it takes?
Cardio boxing: Leave your stress at the door with this totally unleashed and high energy workout. Supported by expert instruction and driving music, you will torch calories, burn fat and tone bodies of all fitness levels with this rocking workout. The fun and energy are contagious as you perform punches, uppercuts, hooks, and kicks to get your heart pumping and sweat pouring! Start transforming your body today and experience the great cardiovascular and strength benefits of boxing.
- The first 10 minutes is a gradual warm up intended to get your blood flowing, heart rate up, and mentally prepare you for your workout. Your warm up includes various calisthenics and low impact plyometric movements followed by a light stretch.
- The next 30 minutes consists of a variety of basic boxing drills. Such drills will include punching combinations, knees, kicks, and more! These exercises are performed around an 8 bag heavy bag station. Rounds range from 30 seconds to 3 minutes and you can go as light or as hard as you choose. Either way you’ll get a great total body workout!
- The final 10 minutes will emphasize strengthening your core and flattening your midsection. You’ll be taken through an effective ab burning circuit followed by a final cool down stretch that will finish off an awesome workout!
Group Training Fees:
- Monthly unlimited classes $149
- Monthly unlimited classes (Rick only or Adam only) $99
- Pay-as-you-go $15
- Free 2-week trial
*Exercises can be modified to fit all participants’ capabilities.
**All sessions expire 30 days from date of purchase.